Sunday, September 6, 2009

$250 Scholarship Topic Suggestions

There has been some confusion about what to write about for our $250 scholarship. The topic is 'How would you use Skoolboy?' Even though our slogan is books and stuff, if you think the site would be better suited for ipods, blackberries, laptops, or skateboards, write about those things. You do not have to write about how you would use the site based on how we have described it on the page.


If you are still confused, here are some topic suggestions:


1. I would use Skoolboy to perform real time searches for things being sold online right now....

2. I would use Skoolboy to do my homework.....(Not realistic but if you can describe it in such a way that sounds feasible, these are the things we like to read)

3. I would use Skoolboy to sell all my stuff and have them ship it for me....(Ok, thats asking for a lot but again if you can describe how it would work and make it feasible, we'd love to hear it)


These are just some ideas off the top of my head and if you would like to use them, we would not view your essay any different from another person. We care about content and quality.

Be creative and have fun with it!

If you still have questions, feel free to email us at scholarships@skoolboy.com.

0 comments: