Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq disses Kobe in Rap


Why you gotta do that shaq? That's not cool...Poor Kobe...maybe next year. Shaq is going to retire soon but who knows maybe Kobe will have another chance. Spurs are getting older. Dallas has a new coach and the rest of the West is pretty mediocre except for Phoenix but they don't play defense. The only adversaries Kobe has to worry about is the Spurs, Rockets (Tracy can't get out of 1st round, so maybe not), Utah (they are dangerous, but they need more offensive fire power), and Phoenix. Everybody else pretty much is a flash in the pan or too young to win a championship. Denver is great offensively, maybe with defense they could, oh what am I thinking, they'll never play defense, silly me. Golden State is good, they need some more defensive intensity and they could be a threat. I really like watching them play, I actually wanted them to be the 8th seed. I bet if they had played LA in the first round, they could have beaten them and maybe the Spurs would have been playing Boston but that did not happen. Oh well, maybe next playoff season. If they did not trade Jason Richardson, they would have been there. What was management thinking? My home team Miami is going down the drain and Wade is a few steps closer to being traded to the Rockets probably in place of Tracy McGrady who can't get it done. Or he could go to Toronto, or Boston which would be sick if he was willing to take a pay cut. Nah, he's going to stay in Miami for now. Right now, I think I am going to root for Boston, maybe Miami in the East and Golden State in the West. Baron Davis is my homeboy.

0 comments: